We welcome enquiries from property owners who would like us to manage their property on Waiheke.
Top reasons to list with Waiheke Property Rentals:
- Free Appraisals – interested to know more about letting your property and wondering what it’s worth?
- Great Tenants – we carefully select tenants and perform tenant checks so you don’t have to.
- Fully Managed Service – at regular intervals we inspect your property and arrange any maintenance in consultation with you. We have access to the best tradespeople at competitive rates.
More reasons to choose us:
- Wide Advertising – we use multiple channels to ensure maximum enquiry numbers.
- Great Team – Our friendly and efficient team are highly skilled and will guide you through the entire process.
- Knowledge – If things need to be put right, we are experienced at mediation, dispute resolution and tribunal hearings.
- We Do It All – We attend to all the documentation and management on your behalf, so you can rest easy knowing you’re in safe hands.
If you have a property to let on Waiheke, or you are interested in exploring the options, you’ve come to the right place!
Rental Health Checklist
You may wish to look at our Rental Health Checklist. From 1 July 2021, some rental properties will need to meet the healthy homes standards. Use this checklist as a simple guide to see if you need to do some work on your property. Throughout the checklist, you’ll answer questions about each of the standards for:
- Moisture ingress & drainage
- Draught stopping
So that we may best assist you and understand your requirements in confidence, kindly contact one of the Waiheke Rentals staff.