In general, you can visit this site without telling us who you are or giving us personal information. There are times when we may need information from you, for instance: to process an order or to correspond. We may supplement this information to complete a transaction or to provide a better service.
- Information we may collect: Your name, contact information, address and location, computer or network interactions with us, billing or purchase information, analytics and other anonymous visitor data for statistical purposes.
- Data Protection: We never make your personal details available to other companies for marketing purposes. We (and our official representatives such as our webhost) will hold your personal details in order to process your order and/or to maintain your account and/or to communicate with you and/ or for non-identifiable statistical research purposes only.
- Security: We use SSL encryption to protect visitors to our website and we store sensitive information in an encrypted manner or in protected systems. We may store some of this information and data externally, through our secured third party processors.
- Keeping In Touch With You: We will use your details to send you further information and updates. Where you have elected to subscribe to our newsletter, we may contact you with promotional offers for our products and services and / or to keep you up-to-date on other news you may be interested in. We may also contact you for research purposes. If you do not wish to be contacted by us, you may unsubscribe from these communications using the “unsubscribe” link in the newsletter.
- Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter information, we’ll be unable to provide requested services.
- Requesting a copy of your personal Information: If you would like a copy of the information held, please request this via our contact page.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at our website contact form.